The forward movement of technology has transmuted our lives in recent years massively. Here, finance is not an omission. The inadequate question of cash or credit has given way to some untold picks.
- Pay for your groceries with Apple pay or Google wallet!
- Split the check with friends via cash, Venmo, Paypal or Paytm!
- Use Wealthfront as a platform to invest with fidelity or other online services.
With so many preferences, users particularly those in the demographic field, plea a great experience in altercation for their offline bankers and financial benefactors. This should be carried out online. As a user experience researcher, providing an amusing and unified experience, leads to efficacious products in this marketplace based on a solid customer understanding.
Here are the 4 major principles that the financial firms should be cognizant about, as they look to stay forward amid the ever embryonic outlets for people to expend, save and exchange money:
- Technology should empower solutions to turn people’s lives at ease – Create an online speculation platform that syndicates a forthright interface with easy to understand investment viewpoint. They have also used technology to augment things within, by intertwining it into their back-end procedure. Improvement uses Artificial Intelligence to match patron’s paper checks with their accounts. By industrializing a formerly monotonous task, they have unbound their employees to do more stimulating and perplexing work.
- Context is the key – According to an assessment, users have claimed that limited memory makes their phone’s home screen appreciate real estate. A mobile payment app might check all of the usability boxes in testing, but if it does not assimilate well with the user’s preferred shopping apps or sites, it will not add significance and will ultimately be deleted.
- Enable customers to control the interaction – We frequently hear users say that they would not sign up for a financial product through mobile phone. Their discernment is that financial errands require security and superior screen of a computer. In addition to this, enabling customers to initiate a development on their mobile phones of when and where it is expedient and then save a headway for later accomplishment on a larger screen. This gives extensive control to the users and a sense of safety and assertion.
- Make it spontaneous – Finance can be a real time difficult subject; but the best sites use an upfront language to evidently explain new developments or topics without dumbing it down. Entrench helps with links for incomparable terms, makes sure that the terms and conditions are easy to access and comprehensible. It also enables users to instinctively comprehend what they are being asked to do and to quickly find the required information with a clean and organized design.
FINTECH IS HIGH IN DEMAND THESE DAYS. THINK OF IT AS A TOOL TO SOLVE A PROBLEM, NOT THE ANSWER ITSELF!